Sewtec Fashion Academy (established 2001) is a registered Independent Tertiary Establishment located in New Zealand’s largest city, Auckland. NZQA is confident in the educational performance and confident in the capability in self-assessment of Sewtec Fashion Academy.
Our training is based on hands-on practical knowledge and a tried and true system of tutorial and practical tutoring. Our programmes create rounded learners who have the skills to manufacture as well as design. Already in New Zealand? Contact us for a free trial!
EXPERIENCE NEW ZEALAND WHILE STUDYING!
- New Zealand offers an excellent standard of education but there is so much more!
- Sewtec offers monthly optional weekend excursions so you can experience what New Zealand has to offer while you are studying.
- Excursions include : Horse trekking, glow worm caves, Queenstown, Hobbiton, Dolphin watching cruises, hiking, Maori cultural experience in Rotorua, weekend beach stays, weekend farm stays and lots more!
- These excursions are guided, all you do is relax and join in!
- Download the Sewtec international course prospectus (above) to find out more.
PATHWAY TO BACHELOR OF FASHION
- Sewtec Fashion Academy works closely with the Southern Institute of Technology (SIT)
- SIT is one of New Zealand’s largest Tertiary Providers and are based in Invercargill.
- The Sewtec Diploma programme is designed to allow easy entry into the SIT Bachelor of Fashion.
- Sewtec Diploma graduates have the opportunity to enter the 3-year SIT Bachelor programme at year 2.
Features of training
- Sewtec offers practical, hands-on training to get your started in your career!
- Classes are deliberately kept to a maximum of 18 students to encourage interaction with Sewtec’s excellent industry experienced tutors.
- We have modern, spacious and air conditioned premises offering a welcoming environment
- Up-to-date, Industry standard machines
- Students have access to a student lounge with cooking and recreation facilities, a study area, internet connected computers and an industry magazine library.
- We offer a friendly, supportive environment with tutors who care about your success
- If you are in New Zealand we welcome you to have a free trial of your selected programme before enrolling.
CODE OF PASTORAL CARE
Sewtec Fashion Academy has agreed to observe and be bound by the Code of Pastoral Care of International Students published by the Minister of Education. Copies of the code are available on request from us or from the New Zealand Qualifications Authority website – www.nzqa.govt.nz
The Prospectus contains all the information you need to know about enrolling with Sewtec Fashion Academy including courses, fees, homestay options and the enrolment process. You are welcome to source your own accomodation or use our homestay service.